Mitel SX-200 ICP System Setting Time (console & IP phone)
These instructions may not be compatible with all configurations or software revisions.
Setting Time from SuperConsole 1000
- Press FUNCTION fixed key
- Press ATT FUNCTION softkey
- Press SET TIME softkey
- Enter HH:MM
When 2 digits have been entered for hours, the colon ( : ) will automatically be displayed.
Time may be in either 12- or 24-hour format, depending on system programming. Press PM to register the time as after 12:00 PM in 12-hour format.
- Press SET softkey
- Press EXIT softkey
Setting Time from 5340 IP phone
To set the system time:
- Press the key you have programmed as Superkey .
- Press More until Time appears and then press Time .
- Using the dial pad, enter the time in the indicated format.
- Press the AM or PM softkeys (if necessary).
- Press the Save softkey.