Mitel SX-200 ICP System Programming System Speed Dial from 5340 IP Phone
These instructions may not be compatible with all configurations or software revisions.
- Press the key you have programmed as Superkey .
- Press the More softkey until Feature Key appears and then press Feature Key .
- Press System .
- Enter the Abbreviated Dial Index number.
- Press Enter .
- Dial 9 and then enter the telephone number that you want to store. If the number is a long distance call, don't forget to include the toll prefix 1 in front of the area code.
- (Optional) Press Make Private to prevent the number from displaying when dialed.
- Press Save .
- Press Superkey to exit.