Vertical SBX IP 320 Programming System Speed Dial
These instructions may not be compatible with all configurations or software revisions.
Note: With the latest version of software, you can administer the system speed dial numbers from your PC. Call BCS at 508-797-6612 for details.
The attendant station (x100 for most customers) is the only station that can change the system speed dial bins.
To program: (do not lift the handset)
- Press the TRANS/PGM button
- Press the SPEED button
- Dial a code under which the number is to be stored (2000, etc)
- Dial the telephone number
- Press HOLD/SAVE button (number is saved)
- Enter name (call back button = deleted last letter entered)
Note: to enter a name: A = 21, B = 22, C = 23, etc
- Press HOLD/SAVE button